- Thursday, January 26, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, March 28, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Thursday, April 27, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, May 30, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
- Tuesday, June 27, 2017 from 5:00-6:00pm
Audience: Prospective Teachers
Description: If you’re seeking or have obtained a teaching position with a school in NYC Department of Education, you may be interested in hearing from a current NYC DOE teacher. In this Teacher Chat webinar you’ll hear from teacher about:
- Interview Tips
- Preparing for the first day/ week/ month
- Creating a behavior management plan that works
- Partnering with parents and more
The session is free, but registration is required to reserve a virtual seat. Please complete the form below. The webcast will last approximately one hour.
After registering below, you will receive an email with login instructions. Please mark your calendar for the event you select below, and save the confirmation email you receive, as you will need it to access the event online.